Thursday, February 5, 2009

Living Arrangements and Other Odds and Ends


             I'm supposed to be studying for my first test, which doesn't explain why I am uploading pictures of my apartment. As you can probably guess, that is my bedroom. Through the curtains is Hilary's bedroom (my roommate), and then the kitchen and bathroom. It gets a little chilly because of the tile floor, but all in all it is pretty cozy. Anyway, this is where I'm living for the next 3 months (I bet you are all jealous that I get to hang out in such fancy digs)! 
             
If you noticed the changes on the blog, I decided some house keeping was in order, plus I was a little bored of the old pattern and needed to waste some of my free time. This weekend I'm headed off to Leuven, Antwerp and Ghent. I'm obviously brining diamonds back from Antwerp, so if you are in the market let me know. Hopefully this weekend I can set up a web album so you can look at my pretty pictures if you are so inclined. 

Next week is quite busy. We have classes on Monday, and then I'll be at the RMA (which I love!) on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then on Wednesday we are headed off on a mini European tour to Luxembourg, Trier and some of the battlefields. We'll be stopping in at the European Court of Justice and the European Investment Bank as well. 

I hope everyone is well. I'd love to get some updates (*nudge nudge*) as I'm feeling a little isolated here in chilly Belgium. I hope you are all keeping warm in DC. Sarah and Lisa, I hope you are enjoying/excited about the sunshine in the Southern hemisphere - I am quite jealous. Best to all and lots of love!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wife!

two things...

one, how was berlin?!

two, if you want a post card, i need your address slacker!

i hope things are good. i miss you and wish you could share SA with me!

Kristen said...

I would just like to point out that I am in AFRICA and have updated my blog more recently than you. Just sayin'.

Also I miss you.